- Security deposits are required on all bookings.
- For peak/mid periods a non-refundable booking fee is required (at time of booking), which is credited towards your total tariff on arrival.
- A booking cannot be confirmed until a deposit is received and receipted. Once a booking is confirmed a contract exists with Mandalay Holiday Resort and Tourist Park and you accept the terms and conditions of this booking.
- Booking Alterations or Cancellations in Peak Season (Dec/Jan and Easter School Holidays) must be made more than 60 days prior to your arrival. If a booking alteration or cancellation is made within 60 days of your arrival the deposit is forfeited in full. No deposit refund.
- If a booking is cancelled within the last 14 days of an arrival you will be liable to pay the full booking tariff owing.
- Booking alterations or cancellations outside of Peak Periods must be made more than 28 days prior to your arrival.
If a booking alteration or cancellation is made within 28 days of your arrival the deposit is forfeited in full. No deposit refund.
- A cancellation fee of $50 applies in every instance.
- Your booking is for a set time and, once confirmed, any change will result in liability for payment of the whole of the time booked unless you have cancelled in accordance with this policy.
- Please check your holiday dates carefully. Cancellations must be made in writing.
- We strongly advise travel insurance for all your holiday bookings to meet your personal requirements in respect to personal injury, illness, employment changes or weather conditions.
Website Cancellation Policy
- Full Payment is required on all online bookings.
- If more than 30 days notice is given for a reservation cancellation, guests will be refunded their payment less an $AUD50.00 cancellation fee for each reservation (multiple reservations attract a cancellation fee per accommodation/site reserved).
- If a reservation is cancelled or altered within 10-30 days of arrival, a refund of 50% of the payment will be refunded to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- If less than 10 days notice is given for a cancellation or alteration, no refunds or credit will be given.
Peak Season Cancellations
- Booking Alterations or Cancellations in Peak Season must be made more than 60 days prior to your arrival.
- If less than 60 days notice is given for a cancellation or alteration, no refunds or credit will be given.
This online merchant is located in Australia